Have you ever heard of AI (Artificial Intelligence)? It is use of computers to solve issues that typically require human intelligence and understanding to work out. AI can be thought of as applying human tendencies and knowledge to static things or opinions. This concept began as early as 1950 when a mathematician (Alan Turing) created the Turing Test. It was a special test based on the idea that a computer could be created that could persuade humans that they were talking to another person across a screen. Over sixty years later, computer experts have strived so hard to accomplish this mission.
Luckily, it was attained in Russia in 2014 when a program that managed to imitate a conversational behavior was made. It convinced up to thirty-three percent of a judging panel that it was a human after all. As automation applications, artificial intelligence software allows computers to finish real tasks done by humans. These include speech recognition, adaptability, visual perception and speech recognition. Most industries today rely on Artificial Intelligence and you can as well get it via 360ai. It has many benefits that attract many business sectors, leading to increased productivity and potential. If you are in the following industries, make haste and have AI applications installed at your workplace.
- Education field – AI is applied in the education sector through the development of personalized tutoring programs that assist students in learning. Other software programs are designed to analyze the way students process and absorb information shared by the tutor. In the case of students with learning difficulties, special AI software ensures that each student receives information based on his or her learning needs and abilities. There are other AI applications can automate typical classroom tasks like marking exams and tracking grades.
- Mobile technology – This is one of the fastest business fields and AI is one of the reasons why. It is a technology that focuses on human hints like voice analysis and heart rate to produce intelligence-based results. In the near future, the mobile industry is likely to embrace Artificial Intelligence to produce better mobile device features.
- Corporations – Modern companies deal with big data and are now using AI applications to sort through huge amounts of data to gather insights. These applications perform separate tasks. While one application searches through the collected data, another one takes this raw data and interprets it into practical findings. Artificial Intelligence applications include sales representatives, virtual assistants; robotic journalists that can make stories and reports that imitate human writing.
- Transportation sector – Did you know that trains and metro subway systems are being run without drivers? Big and renowned companies that manufacture vehicles are spending millions of dollars in robotics research and development to solve serious technical problems affecting independent driving technologies.
- Gaming and robotics – Video gaming and robotics use AI technology to copy human behaviors and exhibit intelligence behaviors. In future, we expect expansion of robotic science to shift into home automation, labs, energy sector and grow broadly in current sectors: military, aerospace and manufacturing.
- Security – Personal home alarms, international surveillance gadgets and related things use AI to keep users safe and peaceful. That’s why they are able to interpret footage immediately and report odd behaviors. Cyber security depends on AI, too, when identifying unusual internet patterns
Although Google, IBM, Microsoft and Facebook are huge companies with a lot of recognition and fame, you can follow their suit. They have already implemented AI in their businesses and as you can notice, they are all technological companies. If you approach 360ai, you will be able to implement AI without spending a lot of money and wasting time unnecessarily. It is a small service provider with manageable rates and excellent approaches and results.